Thursday 4 July 2013

D&D, so

Hm...
So the last two D&Ds have been particularly awesome, and not only because E. was back there, but also because they're just a bunch of nice, fun people and because I'm getting used to them (well, yeah, I take my time, so what? ) and I'm getting to actually draw there too.
Anyway the other day was very nice and I got to hang out with E. before (and also afterwards... I hope he got home safe, by the way, I never asked... ), and K. is just unfairly talented and A. is so fun and whatever. I know you knwo, but I absolutely love D&Ds.

Here are some of my drawing of the last ones, by the way!












I'm very sorry about the quality of the photos. I could photoshop them into something decent, but I think I rather moan about how I have neither a photo camera or a scaner. "I wish I had a good camera or a scaner so I could get nice enough picturees of my drawings :( "

I think there's a few more new drawings somewhere (most probably the big pad) but I'm not going to get off my rocking chair to get them... some other day!


No comments:

Post a Comment