Wednesday 16 July 2014

Brief re-opening...

So I post because I spent a few days in Ireland, visiting Cork and Galway, and I want to thank everybody I saw during the trip.

Galway was nice.
It was as if time had stopped. The only thing that had changed was Dean's belly, really (she looks gorgeous!). Well, and everything else, but it didn't matter.




But I must say it was inmensely depressing in Cork.
There were highlights, of course (they should know who they are).
But it was a "let's close up this episode" kind of visit, and I can't say I enjoyed the feeling.




Yes, this is going to be just this abstract.

Anyway, now.
Maybe you remember I mentieoned in my last post that I had writen something, that had become obsolete, and that I had left it back somewhere?
Well, I found it. I read it. I am going to post it.

And the I will close down the blog again until further notice.

Cheers to the readers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment