Wednesday 29 January 2014

Reflections

I'm back in Spain once more, but I won't be telling you about my life this time.
I just want to share a couple of ideas.

First one came to me as I was enjoying the nice music in Sin É last Saturday. I was chatting about music with S. (she's amazing :)) and...
I wish I had the courae to attempt things even if I knew they were hard for me, even if I wasn't positive they would turn out alright.
She says she has no musical abilities at all but she wants to learn how to play the trumpet so hard and she totally sees her future self as someone who can play it, and she's so happy when she talks about it. I simply can't do that.

Second... second is hard.
I believe I've found out what I don't like about my life in Ireland: people come, and then, they leave. I've said "Goodbye" to so many people so many times during my tiem here. None is a safe choice.
And I'm pretty down about this point right now.

That's all. See you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment