Wednesday 15 January 2014

this hectic life of mine

I'm travelling back to Spain to get my exams and my visiting done in less than two weeks, and the incredible amount of studying I've got to do in the meantime is not the problem. The fact that I didn't even manage the get the book for one of the subjects is not the problem. Me deciding to learn German exactly now is not even causing me any trouble at all.

When did I post last?
There was Christmas. I guess this is something very motherlike to say, but I think I might hate Christmas. Let's all be honest- it's not worth the stress. I mean, it was fun at the end, of course it was, I live with two wonderful people that are even able no make me laugh despite the tears, but... it was a lot of work, and I was feeling quite depressed around New Year's.

But, again, that is not the problem.

The problem is this amazingly big and homelike property we are livig it with all it's broken pipes and rotten walls, and the arschlochs of the agency who manage it.
And that was bad enough by itself when we found ourselves living in a house with no floor and half a wall, but it didn't stop there, no. Keep in mind this is Murphy's homeland.
As we requested getting another apartment for the time the works lasted, we spent a night out of the house with only part of our stuff moved over, and then it happened. Somebody or other broke into the house.

And it wasn't because why not.

It was because...
Fuck Yeah, that's why.

You couldn't even start imagining how much I'm smoking.

At least I get to be introduced to nice music

No comments:

Post a Comment